Time to talk to a Town Planning consultant

After downloading the Local Environmental Plan from the Sate Government website, I find the planning map that covers the right area. Things are looking positive. The land sits in an E3 zoning.  On studying the zoning regulations I’m feeling more and more confident the property is in the right zoning for our planned usage. The first permitted usage listed is: Agricultural Produce Industries. That is the best usage I could have wished for. Next tick in the box is Cellar door.  Roadside Stalls, Signage, Viticulture and Water Storage are listed approved usage as well.



unspecified-8 unspecified-6 unspecified-7

I had to call around a few long term locals for advice on who to go to for planning advice.  A few phone calls yielded me the name of the #1 Go-To town planning consultant in the area. Getting our proposed development through council planning will be about giving council the type of proposal they want in their area. This also means presenting the proposal in the best possible light and addressing any “Elephants-In-The-Room” before we submit any proposals.

The advice is to plan to start by designing any new buildings to blend-in to the environment. To construct the buildings out of materials that add to the aesthetic value and don’t scream “Look-at-me”.


Never miss a thing

Join the hundreds of people who have subscribed and keep up to date with Coburns.

© 2019 Coburns Distillery | Website Terms and Conditions